These are random movie quotes from movies I liked. Most of them I've seen more than once - and quite a few of the quotes I use in real life. Hopefully you've seen some of them too or this is gonna be lame. You tell me which movie they came from....see, it's a game! Uh, but no prize - just the feeling of a job well done. Good luck!
1. It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable. - Pride & Prejudice
2. I do not wear shoes, they make me fall down. - The Birdcage
3. There's no crying in baseball! - A League of Their Own
4. I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place. - Ocean's 11
5. Good times - noodle salad. - As Good As It Gets
6. Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs. - Die Hard
7. What we need is a plan. A p-l-a-n. - Sgt. Bilko
8. I said "IF". - Cinderella
9. Way to go I-da-ho! - Toy Story
10. If all the animals on the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Halloween would fall on the same date. - Ocean's 12
11. I'll be by the second palm tree on the left. The usual palm tree. - An Ideal Husband
12. I don't want to go on the cart! - Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail
13. ...picked up the dagger, ran down the hall, and stabbed the cook. - Clue
14. Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter. - Napolean Dynamite
15. Did you think that was fast? I thought that was fast. Well, was it? - Maverick
7.25.2008
I'm not a TOTAL copycat, I did scrounge up my own quotes
Posted by Valerie at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ok so I only know three. How lame. #3 is a league of their own
#5 is as good as it gets (of course) and #14 (I think) is Napoleon Dynamite Fun game....too bad I suck at movie quotes because I don't see a lot of movies.
I also only know a few... sad given my history of working at Blockbuster.
(not cheating by using the previous comment)
#3 league of their own
5 as good as it gets
8 Cinderella (use it a lot)
9 toy story
12 Monte Python's search for the holy grail
13 clue
are you going to post the answers?? Inquiring minds want to know! The ADD in me needs to know!
I thought more people would play!
They are just chicken at being wrong. At least more people read your blog. How sad I have like 2 readers. And Mom, did she tell you she read both of ours? She tried to comment but couldn't since she hasn't got an account.
I get so off the subject.
Thanks for the answers. It would've taken me years of research to come up with some of those! I think I knew 3. I AM a sad, strange, little WOman.
Post a Comment