I promise to post shorter posts in the future...just keep commenting! I'm finding my self-esteem tied into comments in a most depressing fashion - and after several posts with high quantities of comments (well, high for me) I've become an addict. Am I the only one who gets like this? It's probably just me. Is it? Yes, it's just me. Right? You don't have this problem do you? No, it's probably just me.
7.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Every body likes comments. Except for my sister... who turned off her comment feature... but what ever... the rest of us love them!
I don't know, I have no comments. I guess I should tell people I am on here.
Never fear, I have the same self-esteem issues. To the extent that I consider taking down posts with no comments becasue obviously, no omments means the post was stupid.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, yours is so entertaining! (I'm thanking you for giving me another blog to read and therefore waste time...)
Those are so funny, I love the marshmallow one and the outback one. Oh man, I love these.
Post a Comment