2.26.2009

Yep, it's a mohawk

Caden had a two week break from school and also needed a haircut. Since daddy is the one who does the haircutting at our house this is what we ended up with for about a week and a half. Fortunately we were sick that Sunday so it didn't make an appearance at church, but it did make it to Walmart. Kinda par for the course for Walmart, I guess. I found myself attributing all his 6 year old attitude/behavior to the mohawk instead of to just being 6. Thankfully school is back in session and this thing is no longer on his head.

Does baby girl crack kill like plumber crack does?

What a stud I'm married to.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Love the mohawk. I can't believe you wouldn't let him wear it to school!
And for the record, baby crack is nothing like plumber crack. For one thing, less hair...

Holly said...

The pictures are great. Sheena can't believe you didn't let it to school, I can't believe it even happened. Good for you!

The crack, it's cute. There's an age, I guess where cute falls away.

And the Ryan picture? Kind of like David Beckham. Nice call on the black and white.

Did you see Ashley's TP pic?

Melanie said...

Love it.....love it. It doesn't really fit his "tidy" personality.

Little baby booty........awesome.