Does anyone have a blog address for Mike & Katie Dean or Joe & Kathy Gent? Ryan wants to know.....
6.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you'll figure it out...
Does anyone have a blog address for Mike & Katie Dean or Joe & Kathy Gent? Ryan wants to know.....
Posted by Valerie at 10:51 PM
7 comments:
Valerie, It's been forever, but I'm finally catching up again! I love monster cookies so I can't wait to try your recipe. Pinnacle?? I'll have to look into that. And finally I have an email for Katie Dean that might help - kddean@msn.com.
P.S. I read all three twilight books in six days (I did say I was finally catching up on life) now I'm reading The Host, but taking it slower! Can't wait to see you:)
What's the host?
The Host is Stephenie Meyer's newest book - but it's for adults. Also science fiction. I haven't read it yet, but I can't wait to hear Carleen's review of it - she has excellent taste in books.
Heidi, should know....Heidi? I would also like their info. good job Ryan for wanting to stay in touch!
Just finished The Host - yes I did say I was going to read it slower, but I couldn't help it! Man, Stephenie Meyer has an imagination! It was really good, different than I've read before which I really appreciate. It will be here waiting for you Valerie!
I can't wait!
Hi, I lost the link to your site and am just now catching up on things here. I just emailed Kath and she does not have a blog, but I am trying to talk her into it. I'll let you know. Do you need her email?
I know Jenny Webb is working on getting Katie going, but some people just don't get into blogging I guess!? Maybe Carleen could explain that to us!
Oh, and I just started Twilight. Have you guys heard of goodreads.com? You should all join! I will send out a link.
Post a Comment