I have always preferred the phone to the written word, because I find it difficult to bring my particular form of sarcasm to the written word. I may be having the same problem with blogging....if you read something here and it sounds depressing, like I'm on the edge of a great abyss looking down, then I'm not doing it right. Take everything I write with a grain of salt and remember that I LOVE SARCASM and that my own personal philosophy is this: if the choices are to laugh or cry, I will usually choose to laugh.
6.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha ha, that's totally me. I wonder what people think when they read my blog. LOVE THE SARCASM!!
I totally read your sarcasm but yet I know you and who's better at sarcasm that our family :)
See, that's the problem with sarcasm... I totally thought your self-esteem really did fall in the toilet. You aren't telling me now that simply didn't happen are you? Now I suppose you're going to tell me you really don't feel stupid! I'd better keep my consoling to myself from now on....
I've got to go cheer myself up, Charlie... don't tell me now that's not your name!
Kendra - you see through me better than everyone else...just play along with my bravado. I hate when people feel sorry for me :)
Post a Comment