7/16/08
Lincoln to Caden: You having a big attitude!
Caden to Dad while wrestling: You big lump of dirt!
Mom to Caden: What are you doing?
Caden: Getting a new pencil.
Mom: Why?
Caden: My other one is making a lot of mistakes
7/19/08
Caden: What's that smell? It smells like Cheerios or cardboard.
Mom: What did the goose look like when he came out of the egg?
Lincoln: He cried.
7/20/08
Lincoln: I scared Aile. With my face.
Caden (after bringing me the notebook to write down previous comment): Here you can write it down.
Mom: *giggles*
Caden: Write that down too.
7/21/08
Mom to Lincoln after Lincoln went potty: Wow, that's a lot of pee!
Lincoln: Yeah, it's a monster. See, there's his eyes and his face and his arms.
Lincoln (after snack): That was delicious!
Lincoln (got finger squished in the door): I got a bite from the door! Can we punch it?
7/22/08
Caden: I'm a guy who collects Trixars and Lucky Charms poppers.
Lincoln to Mom (while tying his shoes): You have crazy hands!
7/28/08
Lincoln (with hand motions/fingers): The cows have thingys and they squirt out milk.
8/4/08
Lincoln: There's a bug in my eye!
Mom: What's it doing in there?
Lincoln: Playing!
8/6/08
Lincoln: I broke the gate. It was a askident.
8/13/08
Explanation: Lincoln calls the Swiffer duster handle Mrs. Darling. I don't know why, but he always has. So today he was helping dust and kept saying (in a really high voice), "I'm Mrs. Darling. I'm a peacock!"
8/15/08
Caden during prayer: We're thankful for everything we have. Well, almost everything.
8/17/08
Lincoln to Dad while wrestling: You want a piece of me? Like pie?
8/30/08
Lincoln (while using screwdriver with dad): I like screwin' with dad.
8/31/08
Mom to Dad: I found this box of baby oatmeal from when Lincoln was a baby. Should I just toss it?
Dad: Yeah.
Lincoln: Hmm, I don't know, I'm a big boy now.
9/1/08
Caden (wearing Wiggles t-shirt): This is the only t-shirt I could find. Tell dad. I do NOT look like a goof!
Mom to Dad:.....or you could just play dumb, we never did get a notice....
Lincoln: Play dumb?
Caden: Can I play too?
9/3/08
Caden to Lincoln: This isn't a hammer, it's a rubber-band gun. Grandpa gave it to me. He spent years on this, and now he's got to fix it. I don't know if he can...
Lincoln: I like Caden. He's my hero.
Lincoln: I hide my money with ketchup and mustard.
10/7/08
Mom (playing charades):...think about what's at the back end of a dog.
Lincoln: That's poop!
10.31.2008
What my kids say...
Posted by Valerie at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your kids are hilarious. I like the bit about the hot dog/poop. That's great!
HILARIOUS!! I love things kids say and those are up at the top. Man, your life is laugh after laugh!! Hope your horses turned out!!
VAL....I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU!
This is Amanda Smith....Your children are beautiful! Check out my blog any time...www.bartelfamily.blogspot.com.
I hope you are doing well!
Thanks for the laugh! And it is so important to document this stuff so you don't forget it, and so you have something to blackmail them with when they are older.
That's awesome! I need to be better about writing this stuff down it's priceless.
Thanks for sharing those. It makes us feel that we are there. Cause we have been there a few times when some of those have come out of Caden. We sure miss you guys. And we just put some wash out stuff in Taylars hair. I need to comment more on your blog. I check it out and move to the next one. I will try a little hard. I will try a little harder to get Bethany to blog as well.
hahahaha!! I like the prayer! So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment