To couponing! Our RS had an Enrichment activity last week about couponing so I gave it a shot this week. I just got back from the store - I had to laugh when the clerk gave me my receipt and said, "wow, you saved $160.66, good job." I spent $27.48 and got 50 items. I'm never going back. Of course all you frugal Carters already knew about this, but I'm thrilled! Now Wednesday is my favorite day of the week - the food ads come out and I get to order my coupons. If you havn't already, give it a try - you won't be disappointed. Happy Couponing!
5.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm the most frugal person I know and I...GASP!...HATE COUPONS! I've vowed never to use them. I never find coupons for what I'm interested in buying so hate the waste of time. Maybe you should explain to me your tricks and I too will be converted.
My kids love going down the isles in the grocery store pulling coupon after coupon out of those things and it just occured to me to stop them from doing it last week, I said, "stop, their are actually people who use those things!" HA!
Happy couponing!
I just changed the amounts on the post b/c I made a mistake and grabbed 1 item that was a different brand than what was on sale and on my coupon - so I took it back and saved an additional $10 or so...
I have no idea how to coupon... I'm assuming it can't be that hard but would love to hear your tips!!
Please convert Bethany. I went to the stake coupon class and I told bethnay what we need to do, which is what you are doing and we haven't done it yet. Telling someone to do something is totally different than showing. Bethany is a show kind of person. If you have time that would be great. I had to go back to work full time cause we just had $3500 in car problems. Sucky! Or else I think that we would totally do it. We do it to a small scale but also need the help. My notes on that fireside/class sucked.
Post a Comment