5.03.2008

Cowboy Up!

Today my baby turned 6 years old. We celebrated with a Wild West Cowboy party. Here are a few pictures of the day:

First we went for a hike...The invitations that we made... Hobby horse party favors...And the cake.... Caden with the pinata.... Yee-haw!
Giddy-up!
Caden had a great birthday and mom and dad were grateful that everyone only has one birthday a year because we were both wiped out by the end of the day.

5 comments:

Carleen said...

It looks like you had so much fun, sorry we missed out! The cake was cute, did you make the hobby horse party favors? Happy Birthday Caden!

Rae said...

Wished we were there! You guys are brave. We are lazy parents and just do a cake...no theme. We need to take notes from you guys on how to make our kids lives more memorable.

Kendra said...

we have yet for a cowboy party. it looks like fun! maybe i can talk caleb into cowboys instead of star wars for this years party.

Jessica said...

Looks like it was a great birthday! I am so impressed with the horses. You did a great job with all of it!

Valerie said...

I did make the horses. I figured we could spend the money on throw-away treat bags or do the horses. All the materials were left-overs from other projects so we only bought the sticks and batting. One of the moms at church today told me her son had to take his to bed - so I guess they went over well!