I really hate to admit this but I'm having a lot of fun blogging. But it's kind of addictive - now I check my email all day long to see if anybody's left comments and I check everyone else's blog all day long to see if they've posted anything new. I am still managing to keep life running, so that's good - but it's not like I needed one more thing to take up all my time! I blame Kendra and Raelene....:)
4.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hey no fair.....get google reader, check them all in one click....makes for a lot more time to do laundry:)
It is so fun checking blogs. I love it. Plus it is a nice way for my parents to watch the kids grow since we are so far away from them.
I am glad you'r addicted, we get to see what going on in your life and I feel that we all can stay connected better this way. Especially since I don't like talking on the phone! It is either blog or become so overwhelmed by a messy house, laundry, dishs, dirty diapers, work assignments and deadlines..etc,etc so on and so on, or just eat of bowl of ice cream while blogging because your so depreased that you are so overwhelmed.... SHHHH, don't tell Ryan
So overwhelmed that I can't spell anything right :)
thanks for the tip Kendra!
I got a blog!
Karissa, you can't post that you got a blog and not post the address....come on!
Post a Comment