4.19.2008

The Kids Explain...

Last night at dinner Lincoln didn't want to eat a piece of lemon-pepper that was on his meat. Ryan told him it was just flavoring and that it would put hair on his chest (that's what grandpa Carter would say). So Lincoln says, "What?" and Caden tells him he can have a hairy chest like daddy when he gets bigger. Then Caden lifts up his shirt and tells us he has pimples on his chest cheeks like daddy. I laughed so hard!

Later on, in an unrelated story, Lincoln stole Ryan's hat and put it on and told us that he was a "fighter-fighter". I always get a kick out of that one.....the first time he said it I needed a couple of seconds to figure out what a "fighter-fighter" was. If you don't get it here's a hint: they drive the big red "fighter-fighter" trucks. :)

2 comments:

The Momma said...

Ha ha ha, pimples on his chest cheeks! What a funny little mind!

Carleen said...

Kerragyn said the same thing just the other day! It took me a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. Imaginative minds think alike!