Don't laugh. Don't snicker. Stop giggling, it's not funny.
Uh hem. I have an Etsy store.
I'll wait until you've recovered from your shock and are able to close your mouth.
Ready? Okay. In said Etsy store I have finally put up some items for sale. If you're looking for hobby horses with a twist then you should visit it. If you're not, then don't go over there because, um, that's all that's in there right now. Hey, I'm happy that anything is there since I've had the fetchin' thing since August and this is the first time I've done anything with it.
So, just to clarify: Don't laugh. Don't snicker. Stop giggling, it's not funny.
12.02.2008
Aack! Self-promotion - don't look if you don't want to know...
Posted by Valerie at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it's awesome. Way to do. They look good. I'm proud of you. Good Job
Wow Val, they look so cute!! Good job, there are tons of them!
Post a Comment