Dating at 31 is not so bad. There's a lot of honesty, which makes it easier to weed out the creepy guys. But if you find a good one, it's a lot of fun.
11.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you'll figure it out...
Dating at 31 is not so bad. There's a lot of honesty, which makes it easier to weed out the creepy guys. But if you find a good one, it's a lot of fun.
Posted by Valerie at 10:02 AM
4 comments:
I'll keep my ears open for some good guys for you. Because you are AWESOME and deserve someone great! Keep us posted on the whole dating scene.
I demand details! You know my email address. If you need my phone number give me a call!
haha, just kidding. I'm totally delirious right now.
If you need my number let me know. Maybe someday I'll surprise us both and call you.
hey if you ever want to double, we are up for some fun!
Nice!
Post a Comment