9.22.2009

And so it begins

Soooo, school officially starts for me tomorrow. I spent all weekend out at campus taking 'Orientation' for 1 credit. It was lame but at the same time I got to know the campus a lot better by virtue of the fact that I was there for 10 hours a day for 3 days. I'm glad it's over and I'm on my way to the real stuff.

I have to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Marilyn who has so graciously agreed to screw up her own schedule to watch my kids while I go to school everyday. I have never been a fan of day care and she is TOTALLY SAVING MY BEHIND. Thankyouthankyouthankyou from the very bottom of my heart, Mar!

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Wha??? I thought you already started.

Melanie said...

Good Luck....Mar...you are AWESOME!

Uh hum....So are you Val!

Kendra said...

good luck with school Val! I'm not excited to go back but know I will sometime... I'll have to get some pointers from you when I do.

I love Marilyn for taking care of the kiddos:)

Rae said...

Good Luck! I wish we were closer to help with the kids! Thank you Marilyn for your kindness!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Ha! You are too funny Val! First of all you are just the coolest person to go back to school. How hard is that!!!??? Second...I have no life, you are adding excitement to it. So, really, THANK YOU!! ;)