3.14.2009

Donna will get why that's funny

What good is a @@*&!%&*^* computer that won't do what it's supposed to do?

None. No good. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

I hate this computer. Hate with a capital H. And probably a capital ATE too.


*breathe deeply val, repeat your mantra: someday he'll finish school. someday he'll have a real job with a real income. someday you can throw this piece of @&*&#&^* out the window and shoot it. somedaysomedaysomeday.*

5 comments:

The Maddens said...

Is it a Dell? If not who cares, I felt the same way about ours 4 months ago. We ended up getting a mac mini cause you keep everything but the old tower. It just plugs right into all of our old stuff. But Bethany wasn't upset cause SHE NEVER USES THE COMPUTER!!!

Holly said...

Or you can go all Office Space on it.

I get frustrated with our laptop that died 2 weeks after the extended warranty on the known problem ended.

And with paying for high speed internet that is occasionally like dial up. With an operator.

Doug and Marilyn said...

hahaha! i love this post. i've felt the same way. computers are so frustrating dang it! my mom told me your lesson was REALLY good. i'm sad I missed it. but i was able to watch your cute boys in primary...loved their matching outfits today. i tell ya, you're awesome.
p.s. the cake was a hit and it tasted oh sooo good! thank you thank you for helping me. i want to hear about the lip sync!

Anonymous said...

I love you Val! I am so bad at my own blog, but I love to read yours. You are one of my favorite people.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Wanna use my treadmill?